Angry Birds Transformers v1.50.0 Mod Apk [Unlimited Money / Unlocked] for Android
Angry Birds Transformers v1.50.0 [Mod Money/Unlock]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Angry Birds and Transformers collide in this action-packed, 3D shoot ‘em up adventure! The EggSpark has transformed the eggs into crazed robots who are destroying Piggy Island, but who can stop them?! Autobirds, ROLL OUT!
Have you ever seen an alien robot Angry Bird? Enter the AUTOBIRDS! This brave band of heroes features Red as Optimus Prime, Chuck as Bumblebee and… well you’ll meet the rest soon. They’ve got lasers and they turn into cars. Plus they have arms and legs – that’s a first!
But the courageous Autobirds can’t save Piggy Island on their own – to stop the EggBots they’ll need to join forces with their arch rivals the DECEPTIHOGS (like Decepticons only smellier). Can these bitter enemies team up and put aside their differences? Yeah right…
*NOTE: Angry Birds Transformers is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
– COLLECT! Unlock a roster of heroes (and villains) with unique attacks and abilities!
– DESTROY! Leave the slingshot at home – this time you have some SERIOUS firepower!
– VEHICLES! Oh, yes! Car, truck, tank or plane – transform to dodge falling hazards!
– UPGRADES! Get stronger weapons and new abilities for every Transformer!
– TAG TEAM! Borrow a friend’s character to unleash a devastating two-bot assault!
– TELEPODS™! Scan ‘em to unlock, revive or boost your bots!
**INCOMING TRANSMISSON FROM TELETRAAN 1** /NEW LOCATION! “In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle”! /NEW CHALLENGE RUN! Time to see who’s really the best! Unlock the Jungle to play and win great prizes! /NEW CHARACTER! “A facility for conducting automobile and motorcycle acceleration events”! /ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER! “To give permission or a go ahead to move forward”! /NEW ACCESSORIES! No spoilers! /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Devastator now assembles when going in and out of Astrotrain!
1. Unlimited Currency
2. We get a lot of precious stones for the first award